Good ol’ days are rockin’ again at the Michigan Diner!
The good old days of Blue Plate Specials, Creamy Milkshakes and Rock and Roll are back at the Michigan Diner. Our retro style neighbourhood diner serves old-fashioned favourites to the music of the 1950s and 60s. The food is homemade, the portions are large and the prices are out of yesteryear. Kids, seniors and everyone in between have a great time.
- Try our home made breakfast skillets and eggs Benedict until 3PM every day. Are new specials for lunch or dinner are home made cabbage rolls and turkey dinner.
- Lunch and dinner are available from 11am till 8:30pm, Monday through Sunday while seniors can dine from their own menu from 3pm till 6pm each day.
- Blue Plate Specials are served daily which include featured Broasted Chicken, Homemade Meatloaf, Tender Pot Roast, Savoury Liver with Onions and Old Fashion Pierogies with Plenty of Sour Cream.
- Best known for our famous Steak Burgers, Ribs and Halibut, our authentic diner also serves a variety of Steaks, Pastas, Pitas and other healthy choices.
- Families appreciate the kids’ menu at only $5.99 for children 12 and under. It features Alaskan White Fish, Burgers, Pasta, Grilled Cheese and other dishes that make kids – and their parents – smile.
- Mon-Thurs: 11AM till 8:30PM
- Fri: 9AM till 8:30PM
- Sat: 8AM till 8:30PM
- Sun: 8AM till 7:30PM
Half slab BBQ ribs blasted with BBQ sauce and served with your choice of potato and coleslawMain Dishes
Halibut, Alaskan and Jumbo Shrimp Fried Or Grilled, Served With Choice of Potato And ColeslawMain Dishes
Fast and easy pick up at our takeout window.Main Dishes