The Good ol’ days are rockin’ again at the Michigan Diner!
The good old days of Blue Plate Specials, Creamy Milkshakes and Rock and Roll are back at the Michigan Diner. Our retro style neighbourhood diner serves old-fashioned favourites to the music of the 1950s and 60s. The food is homemade, the portions are large and the prices are out of yesteryear. Kids, seniors and everyone in between have a great time.
- We serve FREE coffee with breakfast or lunch till 3PM for those that dine in our restuarant.
- Lunch and dinner are available from 11am till 8:30pm, Monday through Sunday while seniors can dine from their own menu from 3pm till 6pm each day.
- Blue Plate Specials are served daily which include featured Broasted Chicken, Homemade Meatloaf, Tender Pot Roast, Savoury Liver with Onions and Old Fashion Perogies with Plenty of Sour Cream.
- Best known for our famous Steak Burgers, Ribs and Halibut, our authentic diner also serves a variety of Steaks, Pastas, Pitas and other healthy choices.
- Families appreciate that kids dine in for half off every Thursday. Also, the kids' menu, only $5.99 for children 12 and under. It features Alaskan White Fish, Burgers, Pasta, Grilled Cheese and other dishes that make kids - and their parents - smile.
Mon-Fri: 11AM till 8:30PM
Sat: 9AM till 8:30PM
Sun: 9AM till 7:30PM
Thursdays • Kid's Meals Half Off
Half slab BBQ ribs blasted with BBQ sauce and served with your choice of potato and coleslawMain Dishes
Halibut, Alaskan and Jumbo Shrimp Fried Or Grilled, Served With Choice of Potato And ColeslawMain Dishes
Served with Vegetables and Choice of PotatoMain Dishes